L’entitat té oficines a Espanya i Holanda. El termini per presentar sol·licituds és el 27 de desembre.
A continuació detallem la informació de l’oferta tal qual ha estat publicada:
- Advise and support in press relations and publicity sensitive topics;
- give support in media appearances and, where necessary, to act as spokesman for AAP Primadomus;
- identify themes in the (social) media and society that could potentially affect the organization and take action if appropriate;
- keep an eye for opportunities in the media and act proactively on that.
- design and implement the (social) media strategy;
- build a media network and maintain contacts with (inter)national press;
- organize and conduct press conferences;
- hire and brief PR offices, film crews, photographers, and coordination of film productions;
- develop and implement other communication projects and campaigns.
- You are a professional with a minimum of 2 years experience in Spain as a press officer and communication advisor;
- higher educational and/or working level in communications or journalism.
- Spanish mother tongue user and excellent English verbal and written skills.
- you have a media network in Spain.
- experience in drafting media strategies and communication plans.
- competences: good planning and organization skills, analytical and creative.
- Social skills and representative concerning the regular contacts with internal and external parties.
We offer you a job at AAP Primadomus, with a lot of responsibility in an open, professional and international organization with animals and people at its heart, located in a natural environment. Your salary based on relevant working experience is between € 1.387,- and € 1.774,- gross per month (x14 payments) for a 32 hour working week, with the possibility to grow each year according to performance.
Want to know more or apply right away?
For further information send an email to Pilar Jornet, email@example.com , mobile +34 607069490– Country Manager Spain.
Send your application letter and CV in English before 27th of December 2015, mentioning number 2015-18-PRPO, using the red application button on our site or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn. Elly Koppers, HR Coordinator.
Carrying out a practical assignment is part of the application process.
The interviews are planned in 2016, week 1.