A continuació detallem l’oferta laboral com ha estat publicada. Les persones interessades han d’enviar la seva carta i CV amb l’assumpte “ICN2-COMM” al correu electrònic email@example.com, tenint com a termini el divendres 8 de novembre de 2013. Més informació trucant a Ernest Figueras al telèfon 937372650.
The Institut Català de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia (ICN2) is a non – profit research institute, originally created in July 2003, which works concurrently in Scientific Research (Nanoscience, pri marily via European and national collaborative projects) and Technology Research (Nanotechnology, in areas of internal expertise and co – development with private industry). The ICN 2 has been growing quickly, based on its strong success rate in attaining co mpetitive grants at both national and EU levels, and is now seeking a Scientific Communication Manager. The role will be primarily responsible for the management of all communication activities in the Institute, the preparation of press releases, publici ty materials, editorial support in articles for publication and grant proposals , plus other dissemination and communication activities, both at project level and at an institutional level. This post requires a person with both scientific background and go od communication skills and experience (particularly in English), dynamism and initiative, the ability to work independently and as head of a team, with an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work . Candidates should be thorough and meticulous in their a pproach to tasks in order to deliver a high quality professional service. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Defining communication policies, atte ndance to management committee, overseeing communication activities.
- Managing the members of the department (even ts officer and Web designer)
- Writing, correcting /translating and editing texts of primarily scientific nature, for project proposals and reports, dissemination activities and instit ut ional reports such as the Annual Report and Scientific Plans.
- Gathering and processing data for reporting purposes and ensure that ICN2 activities receive appropriate media coverage.
- Producing and updating web and print – based promotional materials .
- Responsible for reviewing and evaluating marketing activities, events and materials, and recommending future initiatives .
- Establish partnerships in communication and media, network with related organisations to exchange best practices.
- Outreach activities: conferences, school visits , museums .
- Other associated responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelors Degree in a Scientific Field and desirably further qualifications Science Communication, Media or a related discipline; a PhD (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Experience: 5 years’ relevant professional communication and writing experience in a scientific area.
- Demonstrated ability to provide, under limited direction as a member of a small team, high quality, timely and professional science and/or corporate writing and editing, with sound understanding of the concepts an d terminology common in science and technology.
- Experience producing written material for specific audiences including scientists, collaborators, supporters and donors, government and industry stakeholders, and the general public.
- Experience in media liaison, developing and executing an appropriate PR strategy and writing press releases.
- Fluent English . (Minimum C2 equivalent level, native desirable )
- Demonstrated highly effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including a well – dev eloped capacity to communicate to diverse audiences .
- Flair for developing science communication tools. Demonstrated ability to take the initiative, with a solution – focused approach.
- A passion for science and an ability to communicate it to a wide range of audiences.
Highly Valued :
- Spanish and/or Catalan (written and spoken).
- Pro – active , responsible, capable of setting priorities, and of dealing with deadlines and periods of high workload.
- Very good organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage confl icting priorities, and high attention to detail.
SalarySalary in accordance to the responsibilities described, depending on qualifications and experience ; the working hours are 37,5 a week. Més informació fent clic aquí.